Find school forms, policies, and information.
- Policy 204.14 - Appendix A - Student Success Plan Invitation Letter to Parents
- Policy 204.14 - Appendix B - Letter to Parents after Student Success Plan Development
- Policy 264.1 - Anti-Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying Policy
- Policy 204.14 - Career Advising & Student Success Policy
- Policy 272.1 - Child Find Notice
- Policy 272.1 - Child Find Policy
- College Credit Plus Policy
- Non-Discrimination Policy
- Notice Regarding Release of Information
- Policy 276 - Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports, Seclusion, and Restraint
- Right to Know Policy
- Policy 453 - Wellness Policy
Like public schools, our school is measured by the state through annual, standardized examinations. Our goal is for optimum scoring that is reflective of the exceptional learning that occurs at Berwyn East Academy every day. Parents can help by ensuring that students take testing seriously, attend school each day, receive extra encouragement, plenty of rest, and adequate nutrition.
Berwyn East Academy is open to all students and committed to supporting at-risk students and their families.