Find school forms, policies, and information.
- Berwyn East Academy “Parents Right to Know”
- Policy 272.1 – Child Find Policy
- Policy 272.1-A Child Find Notice
- Policy 264.1 – Anti-Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying Policy
- Policy 276 – Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports, Seclusion, and Restraint
- Policy 453 – Wellness Policy
- Policy 204.14 Career Advising & Student Success Policy
- Policy 204.14-Appendix A -Student Success Plan Invitation Letter to Parents
- Policy 204.14-Appendix B – Letter to Parents after Student Success Plan Development
Like public schools, our school is measured by the state through annual, standardized examinations. Our goal is for optimum scoring that is reflective of the exceptional learning that occurs at Berwyn East Academy every day. Parents can help by ensuring that students take testing seriously, attend school each day, receive extra encouragement, plenty of rest, and adequate nutrition.
Berwyn East Academy is open to all students and committed to supporting at-risk students and their families.